Small Madara stock update - how logistics of getting the insider perk works

One of my previous posts I talked about the fact that Madara offers a stock owners loyalty programme sending them newly developed Madara cosmetics before these items will be available to be purchased individually. This is the mystery box they also offer on their site. But people owning at least 26 stocks get it for free. 
At that time I had no idea how this sending out of the boxes is organised, but I was curious. 

Now I know. 

I got an email to the email address I used when registering to the Madara insider programme. The email reminded stock owners that the insider perk needs to be ordered before 30th of September and should arrive by the end of October. So it is an easy process, you go to the Madara online shop, add the mystery box to your shopping cart, add a species discount code reducing the value of your order to 0€, then just complete the purchase like normal by choosing how to receive your order and that is it. Very easy and efficient. So now I just have to hope I really love what is inside as I am supposed to get two boxes because I had ordered the autumn box way before deciding to buy the stock (and before I knew of the stock owners perk they offer).

I will post about the contents when I receive the box. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment