October overview

October has been a really busy month for me. I was abroad on different meetings several times altogether for almost a third of the month and this means really long hours and little sleep. Also in the beginning of the month, I was again in hospital- the health issue does not want to settle down.
Most of November should be a bit more manageable, although the end of November and beginning of December I will be abroad for 3 weeks in a row. So I guess I need to wait for Christmas for things to calm down again. And chronic illness and all this traveling and busy schedule mean that I feel major fatigue constantly. But that is life, isn't it? One more reason to strive towards (at least partial) Financial Independence. But at the same time I do love my job, but maybe full position is not the best for me.

So how did October go?

I withdrew 10 € from Bondora (I have not been able to sell more loans there, unfortunately), and deposited 50 € to Grupeer, 150 € to CrowdEstate and 500 to LHV Growth Account. So I have added 690€ of new money to my investments.
Looking at Grupeer- part of the money is sitting uninvested as there are no projects. I hope this is a passing problem, if not I might close my small portfolio there.

Income was much better than the few previous months mostly due to LHV Growth Account dividends.

So income in October was as follows:
Mintos 36,72
LHV Growth Account 33,30
EstateGuru 16,33
CrowdEstate 14,61
Grupeer 2,95
Bandora 0,38
All together 104,29 € or mathematically 3,36 € a day.

The portfolio value was 17942,69 € on 31.10.2018. When looking at how much I deposited in October and how much my account value has increased during the month it is clear there is something amiss. And this is the fact that all my Growth Account investments have taken a hit during the market drop what has been happening in the past weeks. At the lowest point, it showed that my portfolio was down 8,5% compared to the purchase price. Now the stats are better which comes both from market slowly improving with some of my funds as well as me buying more shares, so the average purchase price has gone down and therefore the numbers also look better. At the moment on 1st of November, it is down just 6,76%.

Exact numbers are here, as always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment