June 2019 overview

How did July go? Very well, thanks for asking :)

I started writing this post while still near the Black sea but finalized it back in Tallinn. Now I am officially on vacation although the 10-year project proposal still needs some work, so I can not fully switch myself off. 

But how was the month financially?

Deposits were rather small in June:
CrowdEstate 50
Grupeer 100
LHV Growth Account 200 (+12)

As I was travelling so much I did not have time to look at different starting projects so much. This is something I normally do, and if there seems to be something I am interested in I might add extra money there. So this month it was just mostly the automated stuff, every Tuesday 50€ to LHV and at the beginning of the month 50€ to CrowdEstate. Also added 100€ to Grupeer. So all together just 350 added to the investments. Also I usually just reinvest the money I earn but as there is no point in purchasing small amounts of stocks I added the 12 € I got from Madara dividends to my Growth account as well, so I point it out here to make it clear where that money went to.

Income, that was difficult. Several CrowdEstate projects were supposed to pay out on the last day of the month and they did not. There has been no update on why they did not pay (on two projects they added a note that the payment schedule to be updated). So my income I less than expected in there and also due to that the portal now shows that in July my expected income from Crowd should be 375€, my best so far has been around 100€ mark. So if they keep that promise, I can live with the delays. 

Light blue shows the expected principal and the yellow expected interest.
But all in all the income was good, well, the best I have ever had. From best to worst:
Mintos 49,21
EstateGuru 39,23
CrowdEstate 29,02
LHV Growth Account (EXSA) 19,87
Envestio 15,46
MDARA 12
Grupeer 6,97
Bondora 0,14


Income for June was 171,90€ which is 5,73 € a day. Most of it was produced by the usual suspects. Mintos had a really good month and 1,69 of it came from cashback (rest is usual interest and late fees). EstateGuru and Envestio also performed well, I already discussed the CrowdEstate above. I also got some dividends from my LHV Growth Account where EXSA (iShares STOXX Europe 600 UCITS ETF) paid out some, and Madara stock also paid dividends this month. So, all in all, it was a great month.

The portfolio value was 24252,72 on 30.06.2019, which is 752 higher than a month ago and is getting really close to the 25 000 € mark. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment