May Statistics

May was again a slow month. No big payouts to excite me. I try to remind myself that I am not trading, long-term investing is supposed to be quite slow and boring. 😎

From deposit side, I had a little bit of excitement as I could not help myself and I decided to take a bigger advantage of the Mogo and Lendo cashback campaigns in Mintos and compared my usual 60€ deposit I added an extra 500. So my deposit to Mintos was 560€, which is larger than my whole deposit to all platforms in April for example (460€). Other platforms were more traditional: I withdrew 25€ from Bondora and deposited 50€ to Grupeer and LHV Growth Account, 150 to both EstateGuru and CrowdEstate. So all in all my deposit in May was 935€.

Income was relatively low this month with 78,79€ or 2,54€ a day.
More than half of it from Mintos with 42,57€ out of which 14,95 was cashback. If you are interested then the Mogo cashback is still available until 16th of June. Also always check the running campaigns by clicking your name on the top right corner in the portal and checking the campaigns page.

The other larger sum came from EstateGuru with 25,92€. Bondora and CrowdEstate were both less than 10€. One payment which was supposed to come on the last day of the month on the CrowdEstate platform was divided to 3 payments due to internet bank limitations from the borrower side, so that money will come in June report. CrowdEstate is quite an uneven payer in my portfolio just because I do not have money to take part in all projects and therefore I do not have projects ending every month as well. There are also some who pay monthly or quarterly but these are really low sums if you happen to invest the minimum of 100€. So maybe I should try to put more money there to get better money rotation later with being able to invest more there also from ending projects... Need to think about it.

The portfolio value was 15648,88€ on 31.05.2018.
So I have succeeded one of my yearly goals to have portfolio at least 15 000€ even before the half-year mark. Now I just need to work on the getting 1000 profit this year as well (my second financial goal of 2018). At the moment for the first 5 months, the profit has been 501,68. So I am at a good place but should not be complacent as this includes two especially great months... If all other months will be as May or even April were, I will be quite hard pressed to get the 1000 in income as I decided my goal was. And to be honest it would be great to get 1000 after taxes, but as most of my investmenst are long term then 15000 in investmenst with 10% interest does not mean I get this mathematical 1500€ payout within this year. We will see how it goes :)

Exact numbers for May and previous months can be seen in the spreadsheet here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment