August stats

As I mentioned in one of the previous posts August was personally challenging month for me due to health issues. I am much better now but not fully recovered. I hope to fully recover but at the moment there is also a possibility of it becoming chronic disease as the recovery has not been as quick as the doctors would have hoped. The chronic disease tends to progress towards being wheelchair bound or even becoming a quadriplegic, which I am sure is less interesting than the French movie Intouchables depicts. So future of financial freedom in a wheelchair? This thought is really depressing - so I hope not. I hope my body can and will heal.

As I was living quite cheaply in the hospital for almost half the month I deposited 530€, so slightly more money than usual towards my investments.
I withdrew 155€ from Bandora, which means I need to get 270 more out to get back the money I put in. I am struggling to decide whether I should try to sell at much higher discounts or try to wait it out. At the moment the account value they show is around 430, but this does not include the 170€ of principal overdue. "Fun" how if the person does not pay, they seem to think it is an acceptable loss? But somehow they still think that the same person will pay for the next months- as if the payments from this time to the final deadline are somehow still sure to come?

But getting back to the real deposits I made. I deposited 350€ to the LHV growth account, and 285€ to the CrowdEstate and also 50€ to the Grupeer which I still enjoy with its 14-15% interest and guaranteed payments.

August was a tricky month, I did not pay much attention to what was happening to my investments and hoped they would be doing fine while I was away. And of course they were, but income was low which surprised me somewhat. It was the lowest month of this year with just 58,48€ or 1,89€ a day. The largest income came from Mintos with 33€, all others were really low. This comes from several things. As I have mentioned that both CrowdEstate and EstateGuru tend to have quite uneven payouts for me as I have a limited amount of projects there and some have just one of few payouts within a project. I really love that CrowdEstate both has a list of expected payments as well as a nice graph showing past and future returns. From there I can clearly see that all the rest of the year will be also very slow and things will pick back up in January- so I know what to expect.  Due to the higher entrance barrier (100€), I am involved in just 25 projects there which makes the unevenness quite bad there. In EstateGuru I am involved in about 60 projects due to the lower minimal payment (50€). Also the fact that you can pay uneven sums such as 57€, for example, I can make sure that even small sums are not just sitting on my account. But I really wish I had some way to see when I am expected to receive payments in the EstateGuru or just even the expected amount for a month. Such graphs are really useful to see cash flows. So I do not know what is happening there. I am not so interested that I would make a google doc or something by looking through the payment schedules of all my 60 contracts there...
In general, I expect the next month to be better for me as I hope to get some dividends on my LHV Growth Account. One has posted the ex-date and one always pays some in September- hopefully, ower 30€ for these two funds, so half of this months income would next month come just from that.

The portfolio value was 16959,74€ on 31.08.2018

Exact numbers are here, as always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment