Mintos is picking up again?!

After Mogo gathered a lot of money from other sources and bought back many loans, the Mintos interest rates fell a lot. I take on just loans with buyback guarantee and before July and August I was investing in loans with 14% interest rate, after the Mogo buyback, the interest rates dropped even to 9,5%...
I put on a single graph all my loans on the site from 2nd of September 2016 when I started in this portal. The graph shows both finished and current loans. As it turns out I have invested in 1416 loans these two years. The trendline I added shows the 30-point average line. It shows quite clearly the dip what happened at the end of the summer but it also shows that there are first 11% and above loans coming back to the market. I hope this will keep up and not fall back again.
The two odd 6% loans which stick out as a sore thumb are from the punch of loans I took in the beginning with no buyback guarantee. I was greedy as the interest was better there... These were invoice financing loans which defaulted and were changed from 12% to 6% just to be able to get something out of them. Both are in court. My shares on them are 5€ and 9€, so not huge losses. But hey, maybe I will get at least some of it back. If not, I'll live. Can't compare these two Mintos mishaps to the Bondora hundreds of euros of reds... Still love Mintos, especially the >10% interest rates...

0 comments:

Post a Comment