Mintos update

Investriss wrote some time ago on her love of round numbers.

I also have a thing for round numbers and also in a sense symmetrical looking numbers. So I have been looking forward to my Mintos income balance becoming 555€, and it finally happened today. I completely missed when I hit the 500€ mark but this 555€ is even prettier in my eyes :)

So this is how my income looks at the moment, I have a bit of bad debt, some service fees (currency exchange fees) but mostly just income. Also, the net annual return percent is not too bad. I truly love Mintos as an easy to use portal with great returns.

When putting the income on the graph either with or without the campaign rewards it is starting to acquire a bit of a look of an exponential growth. I like the thought of it a lot. Campaign rewards are of course fun but at the same time, they do kind of through off the chart so the months after that look really shabby. But what can we do? Just let the money circulate and gather momentum? Sounds like a plan!


0 comments:

Post a Comment