Growth account looks really red

For the past few weeks, the LHV Growth Account has been taking a nosedive. At first one of my funds managed to stay green but now even the LHV own world fund one is in red. 

I took me some time to think if I want to post about it. I am not ashamed that it is red... of course not. That is just the market. 
But mostly because I am not sure that I want to share my chosen funds. I have not previously mentioned what funds I own and I am not sure all my choices have been good ones. As we lost the opportunity to buy many of the USA funds directly I have just one fund in dollars (IEMM) and I lose money on currency exchange every week, when it was 50/50 it felt better as dividends I got in dollars were usually used in dollars not changed back to euros again. I have been thinking of selling it, but of course hoping to sell without losing money. 
Also, do I need so many funds? At the same time, I have wished to add some. So I am not sure what I am doing here and therefore not so sure if sharing my mess is a good idea. At the same time, I have promised to be open on all numbers so, I am and here it is. My current LHV funds in all their red glory. 











I hope to take some time in coming months to really think through the funds I own, but I have not done it yet. So this works needs to be done when I have some more free time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment