June stats - where has half a year gone?

In a way, half a year has been going past so fast, at the same time I feel that June has dragged. The weather has not been very nice- I had a week off work and it was +14 and raining. Not very pleasant. I have been waiting for a longer vacation I have in July and this means the time has been going slowly although I have been really busy at work with several large projects, few more work days and then freedom! Well, I love my work, but I feel overworked so some time off and enough sleep sounds really good. But to the investing...

The main change with my investments this month was the final selling of Tallinna Vesi (TVEAT) stock and buying Madara and putting the rest of the money on the LHV Growth account, I have another post where I talk more on it. So at the moment about 25% of my investments are in funds, 5% in individual stock and rest 70% in P2P sites. This is too high, I feel the need to correct this more towards bonds, we will see...

Deposits were quite normal for me, withdrawal from Bondora and small increases in all other portals, altogether 305€ more is circling in investments as of June.

Income in all the portals was in the same ballpark as last two months, with small changes here and there. The main income of about 50€ came from the TVEAT dividends. The second largest income was from Mintos with almost 40€ and third was EstateGuru with just 10,75€. All others were less than 10€. Altogether the income was 120,31€ or 4€ a day. I also received 1,65$ in dividends as well - I keep track of the dollars separately as it seems simple that way.

The value of my portfolio was by the end of the month 15927,01€, so almost 16 thousand in less than 2 years. Motivation is a powerful tool. I have been trying to put money by for years before investing but as it just sat there - the motivation was very low. I think I have saved more in these past 2 years than I had saved in the previous 7. Yes, I have had a bit larger income but still, the difference is really markable!

As always spreadsheet has been updated with this months stats, so deposits, income and the current value of my investments can be seen here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment