July statistics

July was the second best month I have had this year. So this was really exciting. I actually was quite busy and didn't have time to look at my investments that much so this was really a surprise for me, when I was looking at the numbers yesterday.

From deposits and also withdrawals I am finally giving up and trying to sell my Bondora loans, this is not going very fast but I managed to withdraw 265€ from the site. I also feel the pressure to be more conservative so most of it went to LHV growth account, with some additional money I added 350 there. I also added money to CrowdEstateEstateGuru, and Mintos. So in summary I withdraw 265€ and deposited 590€ to other sites - so this balances to 325€ of "new" money added to investments.

Income was quite good 137,25€ or 4,43€ a day.
The biggest part of it with a bit ower 45€ came from CrowdEstateMintos portfolio earned me almost 35€ and on my LHV growth account, the VAL ETF (MSCI EMU Value ETF, the European value companies) gave me almost 30€ dividends. So I am happy with this months income :)

The portfolio value was 16352,48€ on 31.06.2018, which is 425€ increase compared to June, not bad, not bad at all.

Exact numbers for July and previous months can be seen in the spreadsheet here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment