Youtube as an information source?

From time to time when I feel I need to unwind from work, I watch some youtube videos (yes, I am guilty of that)... and somehow I stumbled on an account The Financial Diet which provides short financial videos about twice a week. And I have kept on watching. 
There are two female hosts and a regular guest host as well and they have about 200 videos uploaded there.
To be frank, most of it is quite USA specific but most videos tend to have something noteworthy for the rest of the world as well. They do screw up sometimes and say things like "a good coat which serves you for many years is an investment", perhaps financial text should not state that, but hey, these slipups happen. Also, the hosts do not invest, which is important to know. But they talk about saving, earning extra money, bad money habits, spending mistakes etc. Nothing too deep, but nice relatable episodes- maybe worth checking out?

Do you have a favourite financial / investing youtube account or a podcast? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment