September Stats

September has gone by so incredibly fast. Usually, I feel more that time drags but being really busy means that time just flies. And even just getting to do the Monthly update has been the latest this has ever been posted. Sorry about this.

So what happened in September?

As I mentioned in the latest monthly update the first of October was the income tax deadline so I had to pay up last years tax from investment income. Some has been paid already as LHV Growth Account and CrowdEstate both pay tax for me. But for all the other income from different platforms, I had to wire over 98,76 to the Tax and Customs Board.

Frome the withdrawals and deposits side I withdraw 20€ from Bandora and deposited 200 to CrowdEstate and 300 to LHV Growth Account. So I have added 480€ of new money to my investments.

Income was about average of what I have had this year, and it was great to see that it was about 30€ better than in August. I expect October to be at least as good as September because I have already received >30€ dividends to my Growth Account.

So income came in as follows:
Mintos 32,43
EstateGuru 24,59
LHV Growth Account 9,57€ + 10,21$
CrowdEstate 6,45
Grupeer 2,07
Bandora 0,38
All together 75,49€ + 10,21$,

And the money earned in September was on average 2,52 a day. I calculate the daily income for every month just as a fun thing to do. I just use the € income as messing with exchange rates is not worth it in my eyes to get the exact numbers. All of this is just for me anyway. So not too bad but still both in monthly income and daily income nothing beats January:

January 4,87
February 2,59
March 4,24
April 2,28
May 2,55
June 4,01
July 4,43
August 1,89
September 2,52

The portfolio value was 17450,86 € on 31.09.2018.

0 comments:

Post a Comment