February 2019 overview

It feels like every month starts with an apology on the fact that I have been absent a bit. In November December I was travelling for work, half of January was dealing with severe illness in my family and then death and funeral arrangements. So I was really hoping for a much better February. I had a planned post on the income tax I wanted to do, but alas, the companies have not sent in all the data for the tax administration. So I have been unable to declare my taxes, and it would be a rather limited post due to that- so I figured I'd wait. And then I had my regular doctors appointment about my chronic illness and they were unhappy with my results and I was unexpectedly hospitalised. So I am currently sitting up in my hospital bed and getting an IV drip.
So, I guess I can plan only so much. Life really loves to laugh at your plans and change them.

But let's get to the February overview.

So what about deposits?

As I did set myself rather ambitious goals on the income received this year (1800€ or 150 a month) I have been trying to deposit as much as possible within the first months so that I will gains some of the interest from these deposits throughout the year. So I have taken some money from my snowy day fund and put it into deposits this month.  I plan to top it up in few months time. 

Deposits and withdrawals made in February:
Bondora -10
Mintos 350

So, all in all, I withdrew 10€ from Bondora and deposited 760 to other portals which means 750€ deposited to investments within February. I have been putting in small sums to the Grupeer and Envestio where I hope to get higher interest rates and I also added a significant sum to Mintos where the interest rates are lower but the portal itself has proven itself for a longer time. 
For the Growth Account, I have the auto deposit running weekly on every Tuesday I deposit 50€ there. So If I do not add any extra money there the month always ends up being 200 or 250 a month depending on how many Tuesdays there are. On CrowdEstate I have a 50€ a month auto deposit running and depending on how cash flow is on the portal and how many interesting projects there are I sometimes add extra money there (that happened for example in January), but in February I had several projects ending and I had cash flow to invest in new projects so I did not add any extra there. 

Income for Feruary

CrowdEstate 77,18
Mintos 32,66
EstateGuru 21,82
Envestio 5,33
Grupeer 3,14
Bondora 0,17

Income for February was 140,3€ which is 5,01 a day. It is not the highest monthly income I have received, but due to the short month, it is the first time the daily income is above 5€ a day! Small victories are important :) To get to the 1800 a year I need an average of 4,93 a day so I need to keep this up. It will be hard I am sure but that is what goals are for.
As you can see, again the CrowdEstate was the best one for the income, as several longer projects ended there the payout was nice (for comparison the monthly average of last year was ca 26€). As I mentioned last month I had some projects in trouble both in CrowdEstate and in EstateGuru. I am happy to say, that at the moment in CrowdEstate almost all of them have paid up, and the only one still owing me money is the MMMSprattus OÜ, but it seems they are also working on the cash flow, they have paid some of the owed money and hopefully this will solve itself soon. All other portals did perform up to usual standard so no real surprises there.

The portfolio value on 28.02.2019 across all the platforms was 21127,46€, which is 955 higher than a month ago. As the deposits were about 750 the rest 200€ is portfolio growth, mostly coming from the LHV Growth Account being less in red, with just about -2% (compared to -4,15% last month). Also, my only single stock Mdara is up more than 8+ compared to the purchase price, being currently the highest it has been since I purchased it.

So fingers crossed that my portfolio keeps on growing and that I will be able to achieve all my goals for 2019!

0 comments:

Post a Comment