Madara Cosmetics stock owners freeby - spring 2019

I have been Madara investor since last summer, so again this spring was time to receive another Madara box. It is something I have talked about previously here and here. I had seen this springs box advertised on Instagram and was getting worried that I had not head from Madara... Did they stop giving away the mystery box to the stock owners? No, I had just completely missed the email. Silly me.


So I had received the email on 11th of March and the deadline of making the order was 15th of March. I missed it. I found the email, between many unread ones on 17th and decided to try if the code still works for an order. If it didn't, well it was my own fault, but if it did, I would be happy of course. And it still worked :)
So I made the order late on 17th, got a notification that my order had been received on 18th, received an SMS notification that I had a package on 19th and picked it up the next day. So, all in all, I got my order in basically 3 days.

The beauty box is sold for 27,95 and is advertised to contain at least 40 € of products, which seems to be the case this time as well.
What did it contain?

  • 155 ml Grow Volume Conditioner (full size 175 ml costs 19,90€). I personally do not use conditioners for my hair, but it is a nice gift for someone with long hair. And comes in plant-based plastic packaging, which is a nice touch. 
  • 10 ml tester of their Grow Volume shampoo. The size is such that I would get 3-4 washes out of it due to my short hair, but as it is a rip-me-open type package, it would be hard to do. Probably will give it to someone with long hair who could use it in a single wash. 
  • Full-size Beach BB Shimmering Sunscreen SPF15 (valued at 21,95€ in the website). I love mineral sunscreen and with summer coming this will be used up. I prefer the non-shimmering ones personally but as mineral sunscreen can have a white cast, a bit of golden shimmer might help with that.
  • 3 ml tester of their Weightless Sun Milk SPF20. These tiny testers a quite good for short travels where I might see the sun just for a few hours on a one day. I have a half day field trip planned near the Black Sea in June. So great for hand luggage on a plane for that trip, for example. 
  • 15 ml sample of Fake It, the Natural Look Self Tan Milk. Probably big enough to get full application for feet and legs. Maybe even arms as well. Not sure, I do not usually eye-ball the amount of moisturiser I use. I do use fake tan from time to time (Dove usually), so not bad to have an extra to try of a bit higher price range.
  • 2 ml sample of the Daily Defence Cream. I own it in original size and it is great for elbows, feet, even lips. So great tiny sample for travelling. 
  • 12,5 ml Scrub Exfoliating Oil-To-Milk Scrub. This is a product I own in full size. It is not in my daily rotation as I prefer acid exfoliators to the mechanical ones... But it is a good product and I am sure to use it in my travels when I usually tend to not bring most of my skincare due to the large sizes. So no excuse for not taking this along.
So, all in all, looking at the two larger products and 2 larger samples I would say there is at least 45€ worth of value here. So I have 100 stocks with the purchase price of 7,35 a piece (you could get the packages even with less stocks), and get more than 80€ worth of products yearly. So better than 10% dividend. And they do pay out some real monetary dividends as well. So not bad, not bad at all.
Do you own Madara stock? Plan to buy? Have any other stock giving such perks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment