LHV bank shows alternative investments

LHV bank is a smaller and more investor-friendly bank in the Estonian market. They have a Growth account I have been using for several years now, and now they have added an interesting option...
LHV has decided to cooperate with several alternate sites to show the data in the bank web interface. As a first launch, Coinbase and EstateGuru accounts can be linked with the LHV account and then they will be shown in your bank. I do not use Coinbase but I am EstateGuru user so I decided to try this out.  Adding the account was simple, but at first, I could not do it due to errors, it turned out that ID card support had issues, but smart-ID worked. But basically. you select what you would like to add, log in to the account of the portal and confirm you would like to give LHV viewing rights. That's it. And then you have a nice overview in the bank. Once they add more accounts it will be really useful to see if my money is sitting somewhere uninvested.

Unfortunately, it shows just some rows but in general, it does give a nice overview. They have noted that they plan to add also Bondora and CrowdEstate, I think I saw also someone mention Mintos, but maybe that was someone hoping for Mintos to be added. I hope to get all the larger portals in there and Mintos is large so I hope they are working on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment