May 2019 overview

It is the middle of June and I have not posted my May portfolio update. What can I say? 
I have been very busy with work as I had 2 very large deadlines just now and also we got positive feedback on a large 10-year project proposal which now needs some work to be resubmitted for funding. I have been abroad twice this month and will be twice more, altogether 3 different countries. Also, I had my monthly hospital visit for IV treatments. So running around and no real time for my investments- they really need to manage themselves, which they luckily do.

So the deposits in May:
CrowdEstate 150
Mintos 300

So I added 650 to investments, which gives me about a 46% savings rate for the month. Not too bad. Money is circulating quite well, Envestio has some money sitting there. Also, CrowdEstate has had several projects I did not invest in as I did not want to add too much new money in as several projects are coming to an end and I wanted to make sure I did not have money just sitting there. But one project was prolonged with no notice to the investors. I find it very irritating that they did not publish any update on the project on this, just updated the payment schedule to October. It was showing that I would be getting over 200€ at the end of the month and suddenly on that day I did not get the money and it was not anymore shown in the Expected next payments part. Shame on you CrowdEstate.
Mintos had the cashback campaign and the only loans I managed to get on this was some manual investing on the first days. My auto-investment portfolio could not get into them (due to changes in Madara auto invest I guess). So I had some money just sitting and then I just activated my usual auto invests again to make sure the money was circulating.

Income was about average, I have been around 125-130 mark the past months. The May income, from best to worst, it is as follows:

CrowdEstate 44,35
Mintos 42,11
EstateGuru 18,21
Envestio 13,21
Grupeer 7,17
Bondora 0,07

Income for May was 125,12 € which is 4,04 a day. 

So the overall this was the second worst month of the year, being significantly better than January, but slightly worse than the other months. The daily rate was also on the level of fourth out of five months so far. At the same time, the monthly income was 25€ better than the last years average, so it all depends on what you compare it to. There are clear improvements in the long term but in the short term, there is a lot of fluctuations. As you can see from the graph June is usually a really good month for me and July was also great last year so hoping for things to pick up some.


The portfolio value was 23499,99 on 31.05.2019, which is 680 higher than a month ago. It could be a bit better but the stock market has been down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment