January 2019 overview

As mentioned in my latest post I have been a bit absent lately, dealing with a loss of a family member as well as funeral organisations can be tough. And so my investments did mostly just run on the autopilot.

So what about deposits?

Mintos 50
Envestio 100

Well, a major change might be that, as I have not seen any really interesting projects on EstateGuru, I did withdraw 200 from there. I have made some new investments there, but as projects seem to have trouble paying and new projects have low interests compared to a year ago (or even half a year ago), I have reduced my presence there for the first time. I will see how I feel in the next months. Probably also depends on how they will manage to resolve the defaulted loans. I have 4 out of 57 loans in default at the moment based on their web-page. And perhaps some more will be there as 8 loans are late at the moment. So not so happy with that portal.
I added the most funds to my Growth account, also some to the CrowdEstate as well as Envestio and Mintos. All together 350€ new money invested in January.

Income for January

CrowdEstate 40,21
Mintos 35,11
EstateGuru 15,89
Grupeer 3,24
Envestio 3,17
Bondora 0,17

Income for January was all together 97,79 € which is 3,15 a day. The best earner was CrowdEstate where actually not all loans paid on time (so some payments meant for January are late), so the sum should be bigger. Hopefully, they will correct it and payments will come in February. The second best was Mintos, which has been a rather stable portal for me although lately there have been issues with money sitting on the account even if there are loans matching my auto invest... Still, the cash drag is not constant, so still quite happy with the portal. EstateGruru was third, and I already mentioned the issues above with them. The 2 others are really small but my capital there is also small. Bondora is an old enemy which is swallowing my money. We will see if I will be able to retrieve the money I initially deposited. Still more than 200€ to get out of there, and as you see the income comes in just a few cents every month...
I forgot to write out the portfolio value numbers late on the 31st of January. So this time the portfolio value is from the first of the month (so 1st of February 2019), being 20121,54 €, which is 670€ more than at the end of a year. As you can see from the deposits as well as income the portfolio has increased more than those numbers explain. This comes from my Growth Account where the strong minus of about 7% has changed to -4,15%, still in negative but much-improved number there :) Actually, one of my funds (IEMM) is in green being on +0,10% compared to purchase price. So there is hope. I mean it has been good to buy from the red, but at the same time every time I log on to the bank, constantly seeing that the account has a loss, is disheartening.

So, crossing my fingers for better months to come, both financially as well as personally. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment