Totally debt free!

As I wrote at the beginning of the year I had 3 goals for 2019. And one of them was not so much about taking action but it was about a big milestone and mental change as well. It was paying off the student loan. An Estonian student loan is about 6% interest rate, so no great 2% loans as in States... But many of us needed to take these loans out, and I needed as well. Most years I did not take out the maximum sum, and I think that one year I did not take out any, but I was 6 years in university and I had more than 6000€ student loan. And the payment plan was 10 years. 
And May 2019 was the last payment. So finally I am totally debt free! And this means I have extra 70€ every month to put towards investments or maybe just spend... It is my money to do what I want. But the feeling of having no such obligations is so freeing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment