Madara dividends 2019

On the 29th of May, the Madara Annual General Meeting of Shareholders decided to pay out dividends of 12 cents per share. It was decided that the dividend ex-date is June 10, 2019, and that the dividend will be paid out on June 12, 2019.

The dividend info was also publicised as a separate post on the 30th of May. All Madara cosmetics announcements can be found here

As I own 100 shares I got 12 € as dividends. As Madara is a young growing company they do not pay too large dividends so compared to the purchase price it was just 1,6% for me. 
As is usual in dividend times the stock price first rose after the announcement (even to 8€) and then after the ex-date also dropped to 7,40€. As we can see the market overreacts as the price drop was far larger than the dividend amount. For me, the current price is still above what I paid when I purchased Madara so rather happy with the dividend as well as the cosmetics samples I get twice a year as a stockholder. If you do not know what I am talking about I have written about it several times but the main idea how to be part of this offer can be read about here and here

0 comments:

Post a Comment