Madara stock owners freeby autumn 2019

Just a brief update on the Madara Cosmetics stock owners box, that I have talked on several occasions before on this blog. It was delivered more than a week ago but it took me a few days to actually go end get it as I was out of town.


It is sent as a package and it is not taped shut, inside is a decorative box you see in the image. For cushioning they use shredded black cardboard- I just love that they avoid plastic (tape, bubble wrap etc) as much as possible.
Also, I was correct to assume that they would include some of their new makeup in the box, like I pondered in my recent post.

The box contained two or three full-sized items and one sample:

  • Sos Eye Revive Hydra Cream & Mask, 20 ml - full-size eye cream. I have used it before and will use this up. It can be even a bit too much for my skin as a mask but is great as a normal cream. Price on the website 32,95€.
  • Cosmic Drops Buildable Highlighter, 13,5 ml - full-size item. I was really pleasantly surprised. When I looked at all the new makeup on the website I was curious about the highlighters, but as I am very fair with pink undertyones I envisaged using only the two pink toned ones. In the box they had included the shade naked chromosphere and it is not at all too yellow for me. I would not have considered it but it is a beautiful champagne highlighter, and the bottle also feeld really lux with the great stopper what cleans excess off the pipette. Great product! Price on the website 25€.
  • Purifying Foam Ocean Love, 100 ml. On this, I do not know if it is a full-size item as it is not sold on the website (yet?), but it is a great size and will last several months. The ingredients match this foam which is sold in a bigger 150 ml size with the price of 20,10 €. So the smaller size might be priced around 12-15€?
  • They also included a 1,5 ml sample of the RE:GENE Optic Lift Eye Serum. As an eye cream is meant to be used in small quantities I guess it is enough for a week or so. The full size is 20 ml and 37,95€. 
So even with conservative estimations, the content of the box is worth at least 60€, the box is sold for 27,95 €. I am still impressed with the free boxes given to investors twice a year and like this specific box perhaps better than the spring box where the sunscreen ended up not being used as I had several ones I needed to use up... and the shampoo got gifted as I do not need better hair growth (short hair means too often going to hairdresser as it is). 
If you are Madara investor or considering it, it is a good idea to register to get the boxes and if not, perhaps ordering the boxes is a great chance to try an assortment of their products, I used to do it in the past with my own money :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment